Pro Basketball shop gives you the best basketball uniforms options on the world wide web. With almost forty years in the game, we know basketball. And on this site, we recommend vendors and dealers that are as passionate and excited about the sport as we our.
Lightning Wear is a Maryland, USA based manufacturer of dye sublimated basketball uniforms and warm up gear. The company sells adult and youth uniforms at an affordable price. We highly recommend them. There are many reasons for this recommendation.
- The Uniforms are High Quality – hems and stitches looked pretty good.
- Dye Sublimated tops and bottoms are vivid in color and constructed well
- Lightning Wears representatives we easy to speak with. There was no high pressure selling or upselling at all
- The order was ready when they said it was going to be. Normal production for a sublimated is four weeks. LW delivered our sets when they said they were going to
- Sizing was right. We ordered these uniforms for a high school basketball league. Most of the kids in the league were adult small and mediums. We have two big guys that were xxl. All sizes seemed to match. Unlike the chinese uniforms we ordered last year, these were true American male sizes.
- Their staff knows basketball numbering. If you have outfitted a basketball team before, you know that there is a certain way basketball jerseys have to be numbered. Referees let the score table know when a player fouls. But they need to show the numbers with two hands. So number 17 cannot be a jersey number, because it requires three hands. Get it?
So if you are in the market for basketball uniforms, we recommend that you check out Maryland based Lightning Wear Apparel. They have been in business since 2006. And so far our experience with them has been great.